- 2 tbps pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Splash of mango orange juice
- Tsp of dried dragon fruit
My phone rang at 4:06am this morning.
I woke up confused by the ring thinking it was my alarm.
I looked at it. “no caller ID”
My body froze I went numb. What if it was you? What if it was you calling me??
But I didn’t answer the phone call. I watched it ring. I listen to the sound of the ringtone fill my room.
Then I panicked and clicked the end call. I didn’t want to hear the ringtone anymore.
What if it was you? Then what?
What would I say?
They say actions speak louder than words…as much as I crave the sound of your voice.
Something in me just couldn’t hit the accept phone call button. Something stopped. And now I’ll never know.
I won’t know if at 4:06am on an early Friday morning if I ever crossed your mind.
…you cross mine. But maybe like the phone call I need to just end it. Leave all reminisce of you.
Maybe 20 years down the road you’ll walk by me on the street and not recognize me.
Who know. Like the mystery phone call I’ll never know.
So all I can do is just keep looking forward.
- 3 potatoes
- 1/4 cup sweet pepper
- Onions (amount to your liking)
- 2 mushrooms
- A cup of spinach
- Garlic powder
- boil potatoes
- While potatoes boil pan fry the onions with some olive oil
- Add spinach to pan fry
- Add the peppers and mushrooms
- When potatoes boiled add to pan fry
- Mix all ingredients in the pan put it on simmer and add in garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 green onions
- 2tbs of guacamole
- 1 chooped pepper
- 1 Cup of spinach
- 2 mushroooms
- Chopped cilantro
- Add olive oil to the saucer
- Add spinach and the onions
- Once golden add the pepper and mushrooms
- Add the two eggs once vegetables are too your liking
- Mix all togther
- On a panini press add the tortilla half on the pan I press
- Fill the tortilla with topping, fold and press with panini press
Welcome to my Fitness Lifestyle Blog.
K-D is a Marketing and Business graduate who studied at Humber College in the GTA. She promotes living a healthy and balanced lifestyle. . Currently studying to become a Personal Trainer Specialist.
Here are little pieces of my life and the things I love.