I went to Sephora recently and grabbed a couple must needed items for this winter!
Here’s a quick rundown of the products that I got!
- Huda Beauty Matte Lip in Trendsetter. I have been following Huda Beauty for 2 years and been dying to try their lip stick and finally I have the chance! I wanted to get Bombshell but they were sold out but I fell in love with the Trendsetter colour is not too dark and has a nice natural look. It goes on smooth and doesn’t leave your lips chapped plus it stays on for a LONG time! And it smells great kinda like vanilla. It was $25 at Sephora, I’m for sure going to be getting more colours of this!
- Sephora Pro Holographic Highlighter Cream: I got this without realizing it was a cream, it has more of a gel consistency to it. I’m very pale so I find it hard for it to really show up I have to put on a lot of layers and then it just looks messy. But I’m no pro make up artist! Its $55 and it comes in two shade pallets at Sephora.
- Kat Von D Matte Lip in Nobel: This was very similar to the Huda Beauty, went on smooth and didn’t chap my lips. The colour has more pink tones in it but keeps a natural look. It was $25 at Sephora.
- St. Troupez Self Tanner: So I am very pale so in winter I like to have a bit of a colour this is an okay self tanner. The smell is strong and you do get sticky but thats like most self tanners. I found it didn’t really do much but I did only get the light/natural one so next i’m gonna have to try the dark. I got it for $30 at Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Juliet has a gun: So I have been looking for a new perfume and I got to try this out for free cause of my beauty points (yay!). It has a really nice light smell, its floral with undertones of vanilla.
- Elf Make Up Kits: I was lucky and got all these kits for Christmas! So I spent the day trying them out.I love the eyebrow kit is absolutely amazing! you get a stencil in it fabulous. You get a pencil and three cream colours, they all go on so nice and stay great! I am not a fan of the lip lit just cause the colours don’t suit me personally. But the eyeshadow pallet is just great!! I would for sure recommend getting that!
I did purchase another high lighter I haven’t gotten a chance to take a picture. Put it is so gorgeous the packaging and container alone are amazing! I will post a look with it!!