- Scoop of vanilla protein
- One teaspoon of cinnamon
- One tablespoon of flour
- One teaspoon of baking powder
- One egg
- 1/2 of vanilla non dairy milk
- A pinch of sweetener
- Mix and microwave for 2 minutes
- A scoop of vanilla ice cream and blueberries
- 1 scoop of vegan chocolate protein or any protein of your choice
- 1 banana
- A splash of soy milk or any choice of milk you prefer
- 1/3 cup of ice
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
Blend all together!!
Then add you toppings! I added blueberries, pineapple, hemp hearts and granola!
So yummy 😋
Bought this box of bands from Sweet Sweat. They are get to use for added resistance when doing legs. I love doing squats on the smith machine while using the heavy band you can really feel your muscles working.
On days when I don’t go to the gym the resistance bands are great to workout arms and back.
Stay tuned for workout routine!!