Welcome to my Fitness Lifestyle Blog.
K-D is a Marketing and Business graduate who studied at Humber College in the GTA. She promotes living a healthy and balanced lifestyle. . Currently studying to become a Personal Trainer Specialist.
Here are little pieces of my life and the things I love.
- Recently I have been trying to learn more about myself, and about my spiritual being.
- I feel like after a break up or any type of shift in someone’s life. They tend to go threw this.
- Most of my life I have made decisions to suit others. Go to college for my parents. Get a 9-5 job cause that’s what society says.
- But the real question is what do I want?
- So bow I’m focusing all my energy on discovering what makes me happy.
- I’ve started learning about the law of attraction.
- I registered for personal training courses
- I started writing again something I love to do
- All this little things are stepping stones to re discovering self.
I came across this video: https://youtu.be/veEQQ-N9xWU
- It speaks about. Who you are. And discovering that. Your true self what does that mean.
- I found very inspiring and thought provoking
Check it out!
- 2 scoops protein powder
- 1 smashed banana
- 3tbs pink pitaya (dragon fruit)
- Splash of vanilla pea protein drink
Top it off with fresh berries and some chocolate chips!!…yummy