•Bath and Body: Cashmere body spray
•Sephora: Bubble gum lipgloss
•Josie Maran: Argan oil
Lately I have been having issues with my skin. Breakout here and there due to my lack in healthy eating and staying hydrated.
A great tool I find when I break is looking at the acne face maps. And it gives a generic idea of why your skin is reacting the way it does.
I find when I get stressed and don’t get enough rest I break out easier and more often.
So I try to drink 8 cups of water a day and that really helps. Drinking a glass in the morning before anything help getting the body going.
I’ve been looking for a mask to use and I try to stay as natural as possible. I managed to find a new local shop called Burlap &Twine. It’s sells all natural and vegan products.
I grabbed their facial clay mask. It’s was $16. And it honestly helped. I could feel my skin was less dry and it had a brighter even tone. I will keep using this in my daily routine is such a big help.
I grabbed only a few things from sephora this month. I’ve been trying to find a clear sparkle gloss but when I went in they were all out of the sephora collections starlight so went with a light pink sparkle instead. It’s nice but I have to mix it around and blend the pink out otherwise it looks like I ate a piece of pink chalk. It doesn’t dry out my lips and stays on for most of the day. So I would say the sephora collection bubble gum gloss is a great investment at $16.
I then bought there new lip powder metallic gold. Not gonna lie not a fan. It does not stay on as well and it is barely noticeable. It was $15 not a crazy price but I would not be purchasing it again.
I use my point to get the argan oil I haven’t had a chance to try it. I’m nervous cause my skin breaks out so easily. But I’m gonna give it a go next week and update.
St. Tropez Natural Self Tanner
Hua Beauty: Trendsetter Matte Lip
Sephora Pro Hologrpahic Highlighter Cream
Elf Makeup Kits
I went to Sephora recently and grabbed a couple must needed items for this winter!
Here’s a quick rundown of the products that I got!
- Huda Beauty Matte Lip in Trendsetter. I have been following Huda Beauty for 2 years and been dying to try their lip stick and finally I have the chance! I wanted to get Bombshell but they were sold out but I fell in love with the Trendsetter colour is not too dark and has a nice natural look. It goes on smooth and doesn’t leave your lips chapped plus it stays on for a LONG time! And it smells great kinda like vanilla. It was $25 at Sephora, I’m for sure going to be getting more colours of this!
- Sephora Pro Holographic Highlighter Cream: I got this without realizing it was a cream, it has more of a gel consistency to it. I’m very pale so I find it hard for it to really show up I have to put on a lot of layers and then it just looks messy. But I’m no pro make up artist! Its $55 and it comes in two shade pallets at Sephora.
- Kat Von D Matte Lip in Nobel: This was very similar to the Huda Beauty, went on smooth and didn’t chap my lips. The colour has more pink tones in it but keeps a natural look. It was $25 at Sephora.
- St. Troupez Self Tanner: So I am very pale so in winter I like to have a bit of a colour this is an okay self tanner. The smell is strong and you do get sticky but thats like most self tanners. I found it didn’t really do much but I did only get the light/natural one so next i’m gonna have to try the dark. I got it for $30 at Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Juliet has a gun: So I have been looking for a new perfume and I got to try this out for free cause of my beauty points (yay!). It has a really nice light smell, its floral with undertones of vanilla.
- Elf Make Up Kits: I was lucky and got all these kits for Christmas! So I spent the day trying them out.I love the eyebrow kit is absolutely amazing! you get a stencil in it fabulous. You get a pencil and three cream colours, they all go on so nice and stay great! I am not a fan of the lip lit just cause the colours don’t suit me personally. But the eyeshadow pallet is just great!! I would for sure recommend getting that!
I did purchase another high lighter I haven’t gotten a chance to take a picture. Put it is so gorgeous the packaging and container alone are amazing! I will post a look with it!!
Lucky for me its close to my birthday and if you are a member with Sephora you get a free gift on your birthday! So I was able to grab this super cute Marc Jacobs lip and eye combo sample size! Which is perfect because I really needed some new eyeliner! I also grabbed the organic exfoliate by Boscia facial gel! But to top it all off the main reason I was at Sephora was to buy a Nudestix($28)! I finally bought my first Nudestix! I’ve been wanting this for years just never got around to buying one!
So excited to try all these great products out! stay tuned for a review on how amazing these are!
Ren: Evercalm Day Cream & Nest Floral Perfume
The other day I took a trip into Sephora, to see if I could find a new cream for my face, I try to find natural products. I do have very sensitive skin with redness and acne scaring around my mouth. So I was try to find a cream that help with redness.
This cream here is a miracle, I original tried it as a sample because it does cost $55, and even a week of use made a huge difference. My redness has really improved. The cream didn’t make my face too oily and smells amazing! you only need half a pump to cover your entire face, its very light.
The perfume has a beautiful scent, its not too intense with floral, it very light with a hint of lemon to it. Perfect for the summer days.
I would definitely recommend this product!!!