Bought this box of bands from Sweet Sweat. They are get to use for added resistance when doing legs. I love doing squats on the smith machine while using the heavy band you can really feel your muscles working.
On days when I don’t go to the gym the resistance bands are great to workout arms and back.
Stay tuned for workout routine!!
- Start of with 10 minutes of cardio
- 8 minutes of stretching
- Squat machine both legs 15 reps X 3; then alternating legs 15 reps X 3
- Dumbbell curl each arm 15 reps X 3
- Bench tricep dips 12 reps X 4
- Cable rope curl 12 reps X 3
- Barbell benchpress 12 reps X 3
- Barbell curl 15 reps X 3
- Arnold Press 12 reps X 3
- (When my arms start to get too sore, I take a break and do elevated squats 10 reps each leg X 3 with weights)
- Make sure to use the appropriate weights for use, sometimes use a lighter weight but tense the focused muscle group
I then do I few exercise focused on abs;
- Plank 30 seconds X 3
- Crunches 24 reps X3
- Ab machine 15 reps X 3
- Bridges 15 reps X 3
Then a cool down stretch for about 5-8 minutes
For more ideas check out my Instagram! @devonrskye
and check out CCFIT app